1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or use certain other site features.
Types of Information Collected:
- Personal Identification Information: This may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site, such as browser name, type of computer, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience.
- To improve our website.
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
3. Protection of Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
6. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites.